Welcome to St. Louis' FINEST Parent-Teacher Store!
Thank you so much for choosing to support our family-owned small business. Our goal at
The Teachers' Lounge is simple - we strive to be the best educational resource for our local schools, teachers, parents and students. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and the best product selection for today's classrooms.
We are truly passionate about education and continually work to support our schools and teachers in many different ways:
- We hand-select each and every item in our store. My teaching background allows me to choose products that teachers need in their classrooms.
- We strive to keep our prices as low as possible because we realize that school budgets are limited, and teachers are spending money for their classrooms out of their own pockets. We believe that our customers deserve the best value.
- We have chosen to give back to teachers from day one through The Lounge-Lizard Club™
and are proud to report that we have now given over $120,000 to the teachers in our area.
- We continue to develop meaningful, low-cost professional development workshops for teachers that are worthy of their time.
- We enjoy providing teachers with new ideas for their classrooms through our in-store displays, website, and Facebook content.
- We are up-to-date on the latest educational trends including differentiated instruction and Common Core Standards.
We are so thankful to all of our customers and look forward to working with you for years to come. We hope to see you soon at our new location in Ronnies Plaza!
Laura & Scott Gurley
©Copyright 2015, The Teachers' Lounge™, All Rights Reserved • 314-The-ABCs (314-843-2227) • (888) 59-TEACH • 21 Ronnies Plaza • St. Louis MO 63126