Features 214 color-coded magnets that stay where they're placed.
The highest quality magnetic manipulatives available!
- Features more and stronger magnets than other magnetic manipulatives to ensure each piece stays where you want it and doesn't slip
- Provides examples of letters and numbers formed the same way students are taught to form them
- Includes extras of the most frequently used letters (a, e, i, o, u, b, l, m, r, s, t), plus math operation signs to practice building and solving equations
- Offers color-coding that helps children learn the parts of a number sentence (red operations signs, blue numbers) and the difference between consonants (blue) and vowels (red)
- Stores in a durable, stackable tub for easy cleanup
- All 214 pieces measure 1.5"H each so they're easy for small hands to manage and provide tactile reinforcement of early math concepts
- Grades PreK+
Learning Resources - EI1639
Quantity Available for Web Orders: 19 (Call 314-843-2227 to see if this item is available in the store in St. Louis.)
Package Dimensions: Length 7.50" Width 6.80" Height 4.90"
Grades: P, K, 1, 2, 3