With Daily Language Review, students practice language skills covering punctuation, verb tense, conjunctions, word meaning, and more in ten- to fifteen-minute daily lessons. Daily Language Review follows the research-based model of frequent, focused practice to help students learn and retain skills.
On days 1 through 4, half-page activities provide four language exercises:
• two sentence-editing exercises
• two items that practice a variety of language and vocabulary skills
On day 5, a full-page activity provides a more extensive practice of a vocabulary strategy or skill, and gives students the opportunity to practice using the words in their own sentences.
36 weeks of daily practice activities cover:
• Grammar and usage
• Capitalization, punctuation, and spelling
• Vocabulary word meaning and relationships
• Using acquired vocabulary
Daily Language Review Features and benefits:
• Concise daily lessons are easy to scaffold and ideal for daily warm-up, quick informal assessments, and test prep
• The skills scope and sequence details the skills practiced each week
• A downloadable skill list and answer key provides an item-by-item list of the skills practiced each day to help teachers identify student competencies
• Each title includes downloadable home–school connection activities to encourage parent involvement
• A progress chart and vocabulary log help students monitor their daily scores and keep track of new vocabulary
Evan-moor - EMC576
Quantity Available in warehouse in Semmes, Alabama for Web Orders: 7
(This item is most likely NOT AVAILABLE in our store in St. Louis. To double check or have us find something similar, please call 314-843-2227 with the sku 'EMC576' and let us know how we can help)
Package Dimensions: Length 8.5000" Width 11.0000" Height 0.3800"
Grade: Grade 6
Age: 11-12 years