Daily Paragraph Editing has everything you need for standards-based daily practice in language arts skills. Each weekly lesson includes a 4-paragraph composition for students to edit and a related writing prompt that generates a writing activity.
Daily Paragraph Editing, Grade 5 covers grade-level skills in these areas:
• language usage
• punctuation: apostrophes
• punctuation: commas
• punctuation: periods
• punctuation: quotation marks
• other types of punctuation
Daily Paragraph Editing "extras" include:
• a reproducible student language handbook that provides simple, clear rules and examples of their application to guide students in correct use of the mechanics, grammar, and spelling skills covered in the daily paragraphs.
• a page of reproducible proofreading marks that models the standard markings used to correct and edit text.
• an editing checklist to guide students in reviewing and revising their own writing or that of a peer.
• an assessment rubric to guide teachers in conducting a holistic evaluation of student writing.
Evan-moor - EMC2728
Quantity Available in warehouse in Semmes, Alabama for Web Orders: 4
(This item is most likely NOT AVAILABLE in our store in St. Louis. To double check or have us find something similar, please call 314-843-2227 with the sku 'EMC2728' and let us know how we can help)
Package Dimensions: Length 11.0000" Width 8.5000" Height 0.3800"
Grade: Grade 5
Age: 10-11 years