Little ones will enjoy playing a smarter version of Go Fish. In this case, winning involves drawing the most upper- and lowercase letter pairs. Here, each pair is represented by a parent and child animal. There are even age-appropriate terms, like "hatchling" for baby alligator. With activities for two or more players, Go Fish emphasizes turn-taking and cooperation. Or, kids can have fun matching letters and creating words on their own. Involve your child in these valuable pre-reading skills today and make school all the more enjoyable.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
• Unique, colorful animal flash card illustrations
• Letters written in bold, block-style
• Upper- and lowercase letters divided by adult and baby animals
• Thick, glossy cardstock
• Rounded corners for easy sorting
• 3 Index Cards for easy reference
• Parent card offers game instruction and activities
• A great value!
School Zone Publishing - SZP05014
Quantity Available in warehouse in Semmes, Alabama for Web Orders: 49
(This item is most likely NOT AVAILABLE in our store in St. Louis. To double check or have us find something similar, please call 314-843-2227 with the sku 'SZP05014' and let us know how we can help)
Package Dimensions: Length 6.3800" Width 3.3800" Height 0.8800"
Grade: Grade PK-1
Age: 4+ years
Kleenslate Concepts Lp - KLS08326