Little ones will enjoy playing a smarter version of Go Fish. In this case, winning involves drawing the most upper- and lowercase letter pairs. Here, each pair is represented by a parent and child animal. There are even age-appropriate terms, like "hatchling" for baby alligator. With activities for two or more players, Go Fish emphasizes turn-taking and cooperation. Or, kids can have fun matching letters and creating words on their own. Involve your child in these valuable pre-reading skills today and make school all the more enjoyable.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Unique, colorful animal flash card illustrations
- Letters written in bold, block-style
- Upper- and lowercase letters divided by adult and baby animals
- Thick, glossy cardstock
- Rounded corners for easy sorting
- 3 Index Cards for easy reference
- Parent card offers game instruction and activities
- A great value!
School Zone - SZP05014
Quantity Available for Web Orders: 26 (Call 314-843-2227 to see if this item is available in the store in St. Louis.)
Package Dimensions: Length 6.38" Width 3.38" Height 0.88"