Construct a realistic-looking human skeleton from head to toe, exploring how the bones support the body, relate to the circulatory system and protect organ systems.
• Photo-illustrated instructions make assembly easy
• Perfect for demonstration or centers
• Features skull, rib cage, humerus, spinal column, radius, ulna, hand, pelvis, femur, tibia, fibula, foot and partial circulatory system
• Includes 41-Piece plastic model, display stand and guide with skeleton facts
• Skeleton stands 9.2"H when complete
• Grades 3+
Learning Resources - LER3337
Quantity Available in warehouse in Semmes, Alabama for Web Orders: 16
(This item is most likely NOT AVAILABLE in our store in St. Louis. To double check or have us find something similar, please call 314-843-2227 with the sku 'LER3337' and let us know how we can help)
Package Dimensions: Length 9.2000" Width 6.7000" Height 2.2000"
Grade: Grade 3+
Age: 8+ years
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Kleenslate Concepts Lp - KLS08326