This comprehensive teaching resource helps first grade students master the conventions of standard English and boosts their vocabulary acquisition. Easy-to-scaffold lessons are clearly organized by language skills and standards to help teachers target instruction.
Language Fundamentals has 204 pages of skill-based activities, including 29 review pages with multiple choice, constructed response, and open-ended questions to assess students' understanding and application of the focus skill.
Format: The teacher's edition includes reproducible student pages, teacher support pages, and an answer key.
First grade skill practice covers:
• Print Alphabet
This new edition features:
• Rules and examples for each language skill followed by targeted application activities and unit reviews
• Vocabulary and word study strategies and practice for challenging skills such as shades of meaning and real-life connections between words and their use
• Common Core Language Standards cited on activity pages for easy reference
• Review activities that ask students to apply skills in context and demonstrate higher-level thinking
• An easy-to-read answer key
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.
Evan-moor - EMC2881
Quantity Available in warehouse in Semmes, Alabama for Web Orders: 11
(This item is most likely NOT AVAILABLE in our store in St. Louis. To double check or have us find something similar, please call 314-843-2227 with the sku 'EMC2881' and let us know how we can help)
Package Dimensions: Length 11.0000" Width 8.5000" Height 0.2500"
Grade: Grade 1
Age: 6-7 years
Kleenslate Concepts Lp - KLS08326